Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Crate and Barrel...sigh.

Crate and Barrel KILLS me this time of year. I want one of everything. And I want it now. I MAY attempt to put up a tree this year. I bought a tree skirt last year, sans tree because I liked it so much. And it matches my stockings. But I don't have a fireplace or mantle in my new apartment.

I stopped into Crate and Barrel this weekend to get a dear friend a little engagement surprise and get a (really early) wedding gift for another dear friend and I got roped into spending an hour in the store staring at all the shiny decorations and dreaming of the most cookie cutter non-original Christmas tree. And I loved every minute of it. Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Hello INGRID! Your e-mail had me laughing-that's hilarious! You are so cute to write me--and FYI, I love the name Ingrid-I don't associate it with bitchy-girls at all ;) hahaha. I'm glad you found my blog-lets be friends!

    ReplyDelete