Friday, January 15, 2010

Wait, What Day Is It?

I just recently purchased this GIGANTIC calendar. You know, so I won't ever forget what day or month it is. Go big or go home is my motto. I saw it at Crate and Barrel, thought about it too long, and then when I went to purchase, it was sold out. Just my luck. I googled it and found one on the Internets. Lucky me, I paid twice as much for it after I decided I had to have it. But alas, it's mine. It arrived yesterday and I cannot wait to hang it! Oh, and some people online who rated it said that the pages (once you tear them off of course) make the cutest wrapping paper.

This is an old stock photo, I didn't order the 2008 version if that's what you're thinking...

1 comment:

  1. Jealous. I LOVE this. Perfect for Ingy house. See, you DID get quite a bit of your Mama's taste AND talent:) xo

    ReplyDelete