Friday, February 26, 2010

Extend That Manicure!

If you're like me, you can't paint your own nails. At least not a significant color other than Essie's Angel Food or Ballet Slippers. So, when I want color on my paws, I have to head to Ibiza and have my friends who think my name is Libby help me out.

I don't know why I hadn't thought of this til now, but it's a MAY-JAH manicure extender if you slop on another top coat the next day. I am still rocking a miraculous chip free OPI Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow blackish green polish from the day before Valentine's Day. No chips in sight. Only problem is that your nails grow. Not going to complain about that though. You can buy the topcoat at any beauty supply store, and OPI is my absolute fave. You're welcome for your chip free groomed paws.

No comments:

Post a Comment