Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Two Dollar Bills...

My dad for as long as I can remember randomly sends me $2 bills in the mail. I received a package in the mail from him and Pat and he told me to open it before my birthday, which is Friday. Except not the card, I have to wait til my bday to open that one. Fair enough. In it was this...

Roses made out of 30 $2 bills. How cute are they? I know he certainly wasn't the one to make it. Hehehe. Or write on it. Probably better that way. He wasn't one for arts and crafts (except for that one time when I was in first grade and my mom was out of town and he DID MY ART PROJECT FOR ME while I was in the bath!). Ha. Too fun. Can't wait to celebrate with my friends.

7 comments:

  1. Soooo sooo cute and incredibly appropriate!! I love it and love YOU! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!!!!! Oh Papa John:) I CAN't wait to celebrate with you! love you tons!!!!!
    xoxo,
    t

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to kiss your dad's head right now. Is that weird?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to play with you all this weekend too!

    Siri, a big bald head is surprisingly inviting for old man kisses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, Papa John! This is too cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been looking forward to this weekend FOREVER! I'm so glad it's almost here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had NO idea your dad was so crafty! No wonder he was my first love!

    ReplyDelete