Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Business in the Front, Party in the Back!

I have strong opinions about certain clothing that men wear. When I was in Vegas in February, I saw more Ed Hardy in one city than I ever thought was possible. I get it that everyone has different style and that makes things interesting. BUT...I am not an Ed Hardy fan, and haven't been for some time. See: Any dude who looks like "The Situation" on Jersey Shore. Or maybe it's just that an overwhelming amount of dudes who wear it are absolute cheesedicks (Beth, thank you for putting that word in my head today).

I was at Area a few years ago (when it was still Area and not Industry) and met a boy. His female friend (who was 100% normal) grabbed me by the arm mid-conversation and told me that I had to meet her friend. Let's call him Jeff for good measure and anonymity. He was adorable. Swoon-worthy even. We chatted, drank, and danced the night away. He asked me out on a date so I gave him my number. He hugged me and I hugged him back. As I was hugging him I noticed something weird on the back of what appeared to be a normal dress shirt. RHINESTONES! He might as well have been wearing THIS. Taking fashion tips from "Real Housewives of Orange County" husbands are we? He was known from that point on as "rhinestone cowboy".

No comments:

Post a Comment