Sunday, April 4, 2010

FRIDGE!

After much hoora-hoopla and MAY-JAH issues with fridges in my casita, I finally got a new one. I am definitely not known for keeping a full fridge. On a good day, there will be a few 12 packs of Diet Coke, random bottles of beers to offer boys while watching sports, and bottles of wine and champagne. Empty fridge. Freezer is just as barren. Vodka and ice cubes with MAYBE a random frozen pizza in there I.C.E. (In case of emergency). BUT, it's full right now. And not sure if and when this will EVER happen again. And this is just part of the food. No a-a-a-a-a-alcohol yet. So I had to document it.

BIG weekend coming up. Katy and Ari wedding celebration in Malibu (much more on that to come), so they enlisted me to keep the groceries safe til we head up on Friday. You can't see it but there are three HUGE slabs of ribs in there. And Velveeta cheese. This is going to be a great weekend. I can already tell just by the meat. Ingrid=carnivore.

2 comments:

  1. I was very proud of you Ingrid!! Until I read you're just holding on to groceries for Katy. Tsk tsk. You should always have a fridge packed full like this. Well maybe not 2 crates (crates? cartons?) of eggs, that's overkill. Also, WHY ANOTHER FRIDGE!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah. The fridge isn't that new. But it's a new one. Old news. It's WAY more fun to have just diet coke and clear liquor and random liquids in there. It is. I kind of think it would be funny if I ate all of it before the weekend.

    ReplyDelete