Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Internets and Spoilers

I don't know when I am going to learn. When something BIG happens on a TV show or movie, someone is BOUND to blog about it, post something about it on Facespace, or it will be on MSN or Yahoo's homepage. See: Shutter Island. I knew the ending the entire movie. Changed the entire experience for me. And because of DVR, I don't always watch things the night they air.

I heart 24. Always have. I used to be whacky-tabacky for Jack Bauer back when it was REALLY good.

I still watch 24, but I don't die if I don't watch it real time. BUT, President Hassan apparently was KILLED on last night's episode. And I know this but I haven't seen the episode yet. THANKYOUVERYMUCH Mark T. (Eva's bro). So, now that I know, all 5 of you who read this blog need to know too. I will still tune in to see Jack whisper talk, tell Chloe to "DO IT NOW!", carry his man purse and get tortured and seem to get stronger from the abuse.

2 comments:

  1. It is all my fault. I will delete Mark T from my Facebook and from my life.

    But oh my god, Ingrid, it's such a good episode. You will still be shocked when it happens. I still don't believe it. Make it come untrue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO IT, and do it now. Ha. I can't wait to watch. Was a little overwhelmed that it was 2 hours...we are watching the finale together!

    ReplyDelete