Monday, April 26, 2010

Round Dining Room Tables

My ladies recently had a discussion about how great round dining room tables are and how integral they are to engaging everyone in a conversation. And they were right! Friday night we dined out and had 12 people at a long table, and I really only got the chance to chat with those sitting next to and across from me. Saturday night, however, we made a feast, stayed in and ate gathered around a large round dining room table.

It was lovely. And I love what Mrs. C did with the upholstery. Only problem is everyone can hear your conversation, and if you're busted talking about shotgunning a beer under the table or really wanting to put the inflatable blow up Tiger doll that spent the weekend with us in someone's bed, then you're S.O.L. Not prank- friendly. Everyone will know your biz. But the pros outweigh the cons.

PS- the weekend away was lovely. Lots of laughs, some drinks, too much food and a crazy party bus. Spent some time at the W Scottsdale, highly recommend stopping if you're in AZ! No one went to jail, which is always a success!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have fit those chairs in my suitcase.

    ReplyDelete