Friday, May 21, 2010

Awkward Moments...

You know when you hear someone whistle and there aren't many people around so the odds are greater that they MUST be whistling at you?!? That happened to me a few days ago. I rounded a corner and heard a VERY loud whistle. I didn't turn my head to look to see who it was because it felt strange. So they did it again and by reflex (I swear it was a reflex!) I looked to see who was cat-calling. It was someone I know (and like very much) being a complete jackass trying to get my attention. How about yelling my name! Don't make me feel weird! I don't know why it was so awkward/icky, but it was. Jack Bauer would NEVER whistle at someone to get their attention, he would whisper-talk their name and NO ONE ignores Jack Bauer.

Can you tell I am excited for Monday night's series finale?

No comments:

Post a Comment