Saturday, May 22, 2010

I'm Such a Sucker...

I am a sucker for infomercials. I believe everything they say. I am the exact target audience that advertisers dream about. I saw a commercial for this new product called the Spin Pin. See below.

It apparently does the work of 20 bobby pins and is great for throwing your hair back. And, let's be honest, that is all I do, is throw my hair back. I can't be bothered to blow it out more than 3 times a month. So imagine my excitement when I heard about the Goody Spin Pin. BUT. It's sold out. Everywhere. All CVS, Rite Aid and Target stores have been cased. I even set foot in the Target where that crazy lady went all Norman Bates on 4 customers. Have my peeps looking when they are out too. Damn infomercials make a girl crazy! Once one is acquired, I will make sure to report back!

4 comments:

  1. Seriously buy me 10. I can't wait until that thing is found. And, with you my dear Ingy, I know it will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get it at all but I want one more than anything now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ingy, i got some this weekend b/c you seemed so excited about them i kept an eye out. I can't get the damn things to work. I'll send you mine if you send me you addy.
    l,
    Cravens

    ReplyDelete