Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mama's Dia!

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers I know! My friends with babies, my sister with babies (er, grown kids who draw fun superheroes), my besties' mamas who I also love dearly- every single one of them- for loving my best friends and being great moms to them, my mom's best friends who treat me like their own, the list goes on and on!

Thinking about my Sweet Sal today. Maybe I will have a regular Coke and put on very large sunglasses and borrow Katy's bug and drive around today. Fun memories. :)

6 comments:

  1. Love you pookerbuns. I thought about you today too. Hugs!
    t

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture more than I can tell you. Regular coke, huh? I never knew! Go get in that bug and RIDE, SALLY, RIDE! Lub you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ingrid! Hello. Finally checking out your blog. Love it... and love that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous pic Ing! Make sure to take a pic of yourself wearing huge sunglasses, driving around in Kate's bug and drinking a regular coke. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I love Mother's Day!! Definately a day that I remember all the fabulous times I had with my mom.... so priceless!!

    p.s. I say two thumbs up to the Coke and glasses... perfect way to celebrate the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ny ny ny ny! xo, Rilesbarth

    ReplyDelete