Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sur la Table- Did You Mean To Send This To Me?

Opening my mailbox is like a mini-Christmas each day. I subscribe to eleventeen magazines, I am a shopper and my dad mails me random newspaper articles weekly sans note (not even a "hi"). I find myself on the most random mailing lists also. I got a postcard last week welcoming me to check out a local nursing home. Um, ok.

Yesterday, I got home from work, collected my mail and sandwiched between a Victoria's Secret catalog (I get at least 3 per week) and a Crate and Barrel catalog was a Sur la Table glossy. Imagine my confusion! I really only use my kitchen as a place to put my adorable Kitchenaid Mixer that I use as a decoration. (See my fridge blog). Why would Sur la Table be trying to lure me into their store. I have only been in there twice and both trips involved Siri in one way or another. They MUST have accidentally sent my Nordstrom Catalog to Siri/Katy/Beth/Hannah/Tonya/Molly, etc (...you get the picture) and sent one of THEIR Sur la Table catalog to me. That HAS to be it, right?

3 comments:

  1. SLT must know you want to use that adorable Kitchenaide Mixer and wants to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know but you should put that catalog to good use and buy me something from it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe, I will take it off your hands! Kisses and I miss you!

    ReplyDelete