Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm Baaaaaaack!

15 days. Only 3 of those nights in my own bed. 9 flights. 1 big blue bridesmaid dress. 53 bobby pins for one wedding. 23 for the other. 3 friends hitched. Countless laughs. Time with friends. Cheese curds in Door County with boys. Thunderstorms. Time with family. U-Nah-Li-Ya. My nephew's hockey game. Missed connecting flights. Camp Fires. Nice man at the Delta counter who saved me from United's hell. Cabins. Champagne. Too much food. Always. Old college roommate. A sweet '38 Lincoln. Sister time. World Cup. My high school girls. My LA ladies. Heart.

I had such an amazing trip. I want to do it all over again. After I take a nap, that is. And maybe could do without the travel drama.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds amazing! I'd like to see some pics soon please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will upload some soon to FB my little lady! That's my project for today/tonight/tomorrow morning. It will get done. Heard the MN celebration was so fun. Wish I could have been there with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this post. I really do miss Coons : ) I have this wonderful image of you lying by the fireplace. Laying? STUPID GRAMMAR!

    ReplyDelete