Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Remember This?

Remember how I HAD to have this dress?

Well, I haven't had a chance to wear it since I bought it in March until this weekend. I had a nice little dinner out at Javier's in Newport.
Please excuse the beach hair, there was nothing I could do about that. LOVE the dress, it was worth all the muss and fuss trying to get it. I actually had someone following me around to store waiting for me to put it down. :)

PS- if you ever find yourself out in Newport and need a place to dine, check out Javier's. The Lobster Enchiladas are TO DIE FOR! xo

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Aren't the sleeves fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are but I kept getting them caught on doorknobs! That's just me and my klutz-like tendencies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love it... xo, RilesB

    ReplyDelete