Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Cheesiest Pick Up Line BUILT INTO This Dude's Name...

You're in a bar. Let's say you're at the KK. Some tall dude approaches you and asks your name. You say, "Hi, my name is ________. Nice to meet you, what's your name?"

He responds, "I'm God's Gift".

You roll your eyes, but he ISN'T LYING. That is really his name! And then you throw up all over his feet.


Proof right here that there is a mother who was cracked out enough to name her child God's Gift. There should be a five year waiting period and someone needs to administer a field sobriety test before some people are allowed to name babies. Just a thought.

4 comments:

  1. Uhm...I was God's Gift to Men a few years ago for Halloween but that isn't my name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D- I remember that! H- Start blogging again, I miss your blog and you make ME laugh. And Siri, you WOULD. I can see it now:

    Pastor: Do you, Siri, take God's Gift to be your lawfully wedded husband?

    Siri: I do.

    ReplyDelete