Friday, July 9, 2010

Hands. Touching Hands.


Can't you just hear "Sweet Caroline" right now? Hannah and Siri both blogged this photo already, but I couldn't resist. Jack was giving out 4th of July high fives and I had to get in on the action. So sweet.

I will refrain from commenting on how PALE I am in this photo. Wait a minute, I just did. After trying on a red dress in February for Snowball my junior year of high school, my mother's reaction to my pale complexion was, "Get thee to a tanning bed". Afraid she might say the same thing again if she were to see this photo. But let's hope she would modify it to say "get thee to Target to pick up some L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Towlettes". You know, since tanning is bad.

Happy Friday. Hope your weekend is filled with sweet high fives and that you have tan hands.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Even though the cutest chubby baby hand was meeting yours, all I could do was stare at your nail polish. What color is that? I have wanted it ever since Glamour told me I had to have it: http://www.glamour.com/beauty/2010/07/6-model-beauty-trends-you-can-do#slide=5

    ReplyDelete