Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"How About Not"

I recently had an outing to one of my happy places, The Arclight. Sigh. Well, for those of you not "in the know", the Arclight has a little man who comes out to introduce the movie and basically tells you not to act like a complete douchenozzle during the movie. People apparently still need to be told that it's not polite to have full-on conversations in the middle of movies, yada yada yada. Well, instead of telling the audience to stay off their freaking phones during the movie this kid said "try to keep the texting and tweeting to a minimum". Um, excuse me? Before I knew it, some snarky comment (along the lines of "how about NOT" texting) flew out of my mouth without censorship and much louder than I had anticipated. Dude next to me was dying laughing. Can't a girl just get an uninterrupted night at the movies? Luckily I was with one of my ladies and not Mr. Man, my censor doesn't automatically kick in when it should!

For the record, the sunburn seems to be even worse today if that's possible.

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA, it was amazing! I love Ingytude

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing again. Well done Ingrid!

    ReplyDelete