Thursday, July 29, 2010

I Feel Like a New Person.

I got a new phone. I GOT A NEW PHONE! It's bittersweet though. This is what I have been toting around for the past 38 months (yes, I know how long I've had my phone)...

Yes, that is scotch tape on the back of the phone. Isn't it hot? I've traded up for this sexy little number.

Now, maybe I can actually DO things on my phone. I wouldn't hold my breath though. Already overwhelmed at how to get my BBM contacts back! Baby steps. And trackball, I think I am going to miss you. A lot. But maybe we'll meet again on my next phone.

3 comments:

  1. I think you should do a reader sweepstakes...like Publisher's Clearing House and give away that jewel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll miss getting sand in your trackball and it falling apart? You crazy.

    ReplyDelete