Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It Ain't Over...

...til the fat lady sings. Er, til training camp is over. You heard it here first. He may THINK he wants to retire right now. But I know better. I was put through TWO years of this. I know.

I woke up this morning to a very aggressive text from a fellow Packer Backer. It said "Favre Retiring. Done.". That text excited me at first. But I wasn't going to believe it that quickly. I pulled my computer out and went immediately to ESPN.COM. Of course there has been no confirmation. And Childress had a pointless press conference. No direction given. Not shocked.

We will all know for sure in September. Just saying. Homeboy REALLY doesn't want to participate in training camp.

4 comments:

  1. I guess being in "Something About Mary" really got to his head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! HAHAHAHAHA. YES! It must have. And he was SO amazing in that movie, might I add.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way, I won't believe it until...well November, to be frank. To think that I loved him for so long and now I think he's kind of made a joke out of himself. Ah well...I like living in Mr. Roger's Neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! Couldn't have said it better myself, J! I think I may order me that shirt off of sconnie.com! Proud resident and A-Rod supporter all the way!

    ReplyDelete