Sunday, August 1, 2010

It's The First of the Month...

How did that happen? It's August?!?!? Um, ok. Rent is due today. And I don't want to pay it. I can think of about 5,396 better things I can do with my $x,xxx.xx that I have to pay my landlord. He'll understand that, right?

Whenever I write a rent check out, I secretly sing this song in my head. But it's not so much a secret anymore. I just told you. Now I suggest you do the same thing. Go write your rent check out and throw back to the mid 90s!

3 comments:

  1. Makes me want to spend my welfare check on shoes (not drugs like Bone Thugs), Willis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. I should clarify. TITLE of the song ONLY. Bah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're so gangster the way you pay your rent and all. That was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete