Thursday, August 5, 2010

Loving This Right Now.

I go through phases with nail polish where I will do the same thing over and over again. Recently, after wanting a change from "You Don't Know Jacques", I gave "Over The Taupe" a whirl.

And now, this is going into the rotation. I realize I am about a year behind everyone else with this, but it looks great with my gold and my not so gold jewelry too! Bonus! I know it's summer and I should be wearing pinks and summery corals and bright and light colors, but I can't help myself! I'm in lurrrve.

4 comments:

  1. My nails are Lincoln Park and hands grey...couldn't help myself either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I'm loving this. Will definitely start wearing. I have an unhealthy obsession with You Don't know Jacques and Chinchilly. Not big on the summer corals either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to three different stores looking for that color after you recommended it and still couldn't find it. I did find that OPI now has a matte line out. It's growing on me. At least it dries super fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I share your lurrrve for this nail color. It looks so good on you! I'm going to give it a whirl this Fall and repeat back!

    ReplyDelete