Friday, August 27, 2010

White Lies I Tell in Bars.

I like to tell white lies when I am out. When someone asks me what I do for a living, I sometimes tell them that I name the nail polish colors for OPI. Someone has to have that job, right?

And sometimes I tell them that I have a tattoo much like this one:

I tell them (only if I am wearing pants) that I have a tattoo of a cougar crawling up my thigh and that where its claws are digging into my leg there are drops of blood tattooed there as well. Because I am a badass. It's fun to see how long I can keep it going. Chew on that for the weekend and try it if you dare!

5 comments:

  1. Siri, I thought Romy and Michelle invented Post-Its. I must be confused.

    And Dana, I really do. Don't tell my dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling Ingrid... I used to tell guys I was a doctor.... I must have hung out in bars with REALLY STUPID men... because they most often BELIEVED me!!! AS IF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, I love that you used to tell dudes you were a doctor. But it IS believable. :)

    ReplyDelete