Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Poncho Love.

You've probably seen both the TV and print ads for H&M's Fall 2010 finds. I picked this one up 2 weekends ago. I meant to blog about it then, but was having a hard time finding a photo of it til now.

I didn't think it would be cute on, but trust me, it is. The best part? It's $19.95. I'm sorry, did you say $19.95? You can barely get dinner for 20 bones these days. Yes, it will probably pill after one season, but who cares? I'll probably be over it by then. Now, everyone go buy one and we can all be in a poncho-wearing army.

6 comments:

  1. Will you please buy 2 of everything from now on and I'll pay you back? Schmanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this at my bus stop and thought of you...before and after reading this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a big billboard in Chicago with this poncho that I pass everyday. I was a poncho lover in the early 2000's when they were last popular. I like that this one buttons under the arms...gives it an updated feel. And for $19.95 I can love it for just one season, as you said. Must go see if they have any left. Leaving for Europe in two weeks and this may be a good thing to pack with skinny jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well apparently it comes in Grey and Black as well. They weren't in the store when I was there so I missed them. Will hunt for them now, seems perfect for your Europe trip Berner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went yesterday and there were none in stock. Stinks. Hopefully they restock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, 2 of my friends asked me to pick some up for them and they are sold out at all the locations. AND I found out they come in grey and black too. Musthaveoneineachcolororelse!

    ReplyDelete