Friday, October 29, 2010

Excuse Me? I Look Like...?

It happens all the time. I have friends who have been told at one time that they look like beautiful people (because they are beautiful people): Rachel Leigh Cook, Phil Mickelson's wife Becky, Leighton Meester, Mandy Moore, Reese Witherspoon, Jessica Lowndes etc. All would be a considered a compliment in my book. I've been told I look like 3 people. And I don't buy any of them. So I maintain that I look like ME. But to entertain you, I will share with you these inaccuracies. I was in San Diego a few years ago and some dude approached me in a bar and asked me if anyone has ever told me that I resemble Jennifer Capriati?

Um, no. I like tennis, but that doesn't matter. Thanks for playing. Then at a friend's New Year's party, some dude (the same one who dictated the size of my boobs to me) told me that I look like Rita Wilson. Um that would be another "no". Try again! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE her and she is beautiful but she is also a lot older than me. NEVER tell a chick she looks like an older woman. Ever. Especially if you want to keep your nuts safe from my Beckham-like kicking skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment