Monday, October 11, 2010

The Light, The Heat...

Paging Llyod Dobler!

I received an email (a mass email) from a contact of mine at work and he forgot to BCC everyone on it. I do that from time to time but it's so a reply all/group discussion can take place. Since it was an oh-so-very-Hollywood contact I gone done and got myself a nose problem. I looked to see if I knew anyone on the list and low and behold, Llyod Dobler- Mr. John Cusack himself. WAY too tempting to send a love letter to Lloyd (not to John). Cue: Peter Gabriel:

***Also on the email? Judd Apatow. Ha!

3 comments:

  1. "Lloyd man, how'd you get a date with Diane Court?" "I asked her." Or so it goes ... one of my all-time favorite, favorite movies ever! AND Judd Apatow? Icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have watched this movie an unhealthy amount of times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great movie. And GREAT quote from it. :) Siri, let's watch it again! It's been a while since I've seen it. PS- "In Your Eyes" was my sister's prom song in 1991. Ha!

    ReplyDelete