Friday, October 22, 2010

Sweaters:0; Moths:7

It's a very hard lesson to learn. An ENTIRE part of my wardrobe, down. Just when I had a nice little collection of cashmere going, too. So sad. So, so sad.

I was ok with my not so great sweaters serving as Thanksgiving feasts for our winged little creature friends. BUT I am not ok with what happened yesterday morning. I walked over to my closet to put on my FAVORITE J Crew sweater and there was a hole the size of a nickel front and center. I came this close to tears. Kill. Those moths are assholes.

Lesson learned. Very expensive lesson learned. Cedar blocks are my new best friend.

6 comments:

  1. "Those moths are assholes." Hilarious. I mean, not hilarious at all. You know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang those are ravenous moths! Where do you live? Jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need to worry, I am pretty sure I have satisfied the appetites of all of the moths in Southern California personally with my sweaters. Your sweaters should be safe. :)

    And Siri, I know what you mean. I always know what you mean unless you're telling me you don't like pumpkin pie. And in that case I won't know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I didn't know that was a thing that actually happened...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it is. And it's absolutely devastating. BIG TIME SAD FACE. Still.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i HATE moths. HATE them. we had an influx once and then found some old oats in the back of our pantry that was the culprit.

    ReplyDelete