Sunday, October 17, 2010

We Did It!

Okay, I will try to blog a little less about my football teams, but I am bursting at the seams with excitement and gagaloo and am so over the moon that WE BEAT OHIO STATE!

They were the number 1 team in the nation! After we sealed the deal, the students (and some adults I would imagine) rushed the field. What a moment.

My heart skips a beat when I see the above photo. I get "badger bumps" (thanks for that, T!). I am unbelievably PROUD to be a Badger and I wouldn't have it any other way. Moments like this weekend make all the heartache that come with being emotionally invested with Badger athletics 110% worth it. When you've said Wis-con-sin, you've said it all!

You can see highlights from the game here (photos above from that link).

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't have said it better, so I won't even try. Perfectly written and so true. I'm still so proud. Wore a badger t-shirt to the gym this morning and clapped loudly when highlights of the game came on tv. People looked, I just smiled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still cannot believe it happened. Had I not been so inebriated, I would have started crying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure if I will delete it from my DVR. Ever. The very end of the game and celebration both were absolutely unreal!

    ReplyDelete