Monday, November 8, 2010

Claymate.

Being from Green Bay means you lurrrve yourself some Packers. I started keeping tabs on this dude after a most impressive season last year.

Clay Matthews III. What's not to love? That hair! He WALKED ON at USC (which was a powerhouse when he was there). He worked (and still works) his tail off. He is a third generation NFL Legacy- his dad, grandfather and uncle all played in the NFL. His little brother is currently playing with the #1 Ducks in college and killing it. Clay leads the NFL in sacks so far this season with 10 1/2. Defensive MVP in the league at the end of the year? Time will tell. Pantene deal on the horizon? If Polamalu can get a Head & Shoulders deal, then Pantene is a shoe in for Matthews.

He just might be my favorite. Officially a Claymate. And this post is after I had a dream about the Packers last night and Siri said to me: "Ing, you might need to take a break from football." After that dream, Siri, I think you might be right. Just can't help myself!

6 comments:

  1. Minding my own business flipping through my new Real Simple and thought "Ingrid!" when I saw this ... http://bit.ly/b2GfzK. Total necessity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I LOVE it! And I love that you thought of me. :) You should get one of the Chargers and see if they can put Philip Rivers' face on one side. He KILLED it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as you aren't the other kind of Claymate - and by that I mean "Aiken"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was at the game on Sunday night and his interception for a touchdown was zuper zexy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was at a GB mall and saw a shirt with the playboy bunny logo with a blond pony tail - a claymate. You should get one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Beaves, I would never be THAT kind of Claymate. Stuhr, so jealous you were at that game! What a game!!!

    ReplyDelete