Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm A Gryffindor.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 was released today. I am a Potter fan. I've read all the books and have seen all the flicks. BUT there are Potter fans out there who get really into it. I was running errands this morning and was behind this car at Fairfax and Melrose.

They read: "Avada Kadavra (if only)" and "I'd rather be playing Quidditch". Wow. That is some serious HP fan if they're sticking those on their car! I honestly want to go see the movie today just so I can see all the people who dress up like wizards! I miss Dobby!

3 comments:

  1. I really REALLY think that you need to make the bberry pics a weekly feature. I enjoy them too much. Could have had my own this evening when I walked out of work and there was a COW standing on the street. Real life cow. Geesh. Hollywood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'll try! I need an iPhone just for this reason...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too, completely support this idea!

    ReplyDelete