Friday, December 10, 2010

Couldn't Have Said It Better Myself.

Saying I dislike the Black Eyed Peas is a mild understatement. In fact after finding out they would be playing the SuperBowl halftime show, I decided that if my beloved Pack Attack don't get to the Bowl this year, well, it'll be a year where there is actually a decent halftime show. What happened to Springsteen? Timberlake, Aerosmith and Spears? Then I came across an article that basically says that the Black Eyed Peas have already ruined the SuperBowl. Please read the article.

My friend Greg also hates the BEPs as much as I do. I asked him to submit a guest quote and this is what he came up with: "You know who has more talent and songwriting skill than the Black Eyed Peas? The producers who piece together the tracks for those songs of dogs barking out Jingle bells. The dogs are probably more talented as well, at least they are housebroken unlike Fergie." And on that note, I will leave you with this.

2 comments:

  1. In case the Fergie house training reference is lost on you here is proof

    http://www.spinner.com/2009/11/10/fergie-pees-her-pants-on-stage/

    ReplyDelete