Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Creepy, Yet Endearing. The Sweetest Ever, Actually.

Have you met "Elf on the Shelf" yet? My niece and nephew have Tiny the Elf visit them starting at Thanksgiving and he stays through Christmas. Please see the real life Tiny:

He looks like he is up to no good at all times with his shifty eyes. Tiny walks about the house when the kids are sleeping and settles into a new position before Mason and Emme wake up each morning. And Mason LOVES it. He actually wakes up early just to see where Tiny is chilling. And every night, Tiny reports to Santa whether the kids have been good or bad. Brilliant. And so fun. If the kiddos in your life don't have a "Tiny" in their life, make it happen. It's super dee duper worth it!

4 comments:

  1. That's the cutest thing I've ever heard of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Mason loves it but man does Tiny give me the heebie jeebies! He's like Chucky's distant cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The idea is really cute and smart. But I'm really not sure what to think about Tiny himself. I think it's cool that he "chills" though. Not to be crude, but he looks like he's holding in a fart. Is that mean?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, YES! He kind of does look like he is holding a fart in! I couldn't put my finger on it! I swear I wasn't the one to position him like that, blaming that on my brother-in-law!

    ReplyDelete