Monday, December 6, 2010

Eff.

It was a show day today, so I dressed up. At 8 AM, Kasey was admiring my new shoes (read: I was forcing her to ooh and aah) when she noticed that I had a big ass run in my tights.

Who lets me out of the house looking like this? More importantly, WHY do I insist on getting dressed in the dark? Why do I refuse to use my adorable Crate and Barrel mirror that I HAD to have?


PS- the reason I bought new shoes? Kris at work told me my last pair of black patent leather heels looked like "principal shoes". His response to this new pair? "Stripper shoes". This girl can't win. NOT that he knows anything about women's fashion-smashion.

6 comments:

  1. Lol, from principal to stripper? Yeah, you're bummed. Sorry about your run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unrelated to your post, but guess what I bought at the grocery store yesterday? Take the Cake Ice Cream!!! Yum, yum and yum. p.s. cute shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary- you found it?!?!? So happy you found and that you liked it. It really is delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love POUR LA VICTOIRE and I love your new shoes. They inspire me to internet shop instead of work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I can't believe how much it tastes like cake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sad for the beautiful tights! Did you throw them away?

    ReplyDelete