Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Body is SO Confused.

I am not complaining. Ok, I am a little. It's just that it's December. And in 6 days I will be sending my body into shock by stepping off the plane into the Frozen Tundra (yes that gets capitalized, it's a proper name for where I am from). My car at 3 PM this afternoon told me it was this hot outside:

...on December 12th. And I am not ok with it. Hard to feel jolly and in the holiday spirit when Mother Nature decides to give Hollywood a hot flash. Meanwhile the Metrodome is collapsing from snow. Couldn't the engineers/architects have figured out that was going to happen? Come on, it's Minneapolis! It SNOWS there!

1 comment:

  1. Oh trust me Ing, it will be a serious shock - air temp was -3 when I got in to my car this morning - it hurts!

    ReplyDelete