Friday, December 31, 2010

Spotted: One UW Football Player

Busted at the Apple store in Century City. It wasn't past curfew but I thought they were under lock and key. Maybe they let the players have a recess like in grade school. Dude had a babyface and MUST have been the second string punter because he was quite petite. And football players are not petite by any means.

On Wisconsin! PS- their custom Adidas kicks for the Rose Bowl are SICK. Our colors aren't red and white for nothing. Just sayin! Couldn't get those up close without being a total creepster.

6 comments:

  1. I assume you're going to the game this weekend? If so, have a blast! VARSITY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, I sure am. Will be beaming with pride. Might be a little disgusting how giddy I am going to be tomorrow. VARSITY....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! say "hi" to everyone for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ingrid! I was there too! Such a bummer that we lost, but fun nonetheless. I saw so many football players at the hotel I stayed at. Secretly swooned a few times. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were here!?!? I wonder if we crossed paths. I would like to think that we did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ing - I like that you still think you're not a total creeper after all of these pics you take!!! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete