Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy Birthday, Sister Molly!


Today is my seeeeeeester's birthday. I wish I could be with her to take her on a sister date to play! She is the best sister a gal could ask for. She is an incredible mother, wonderful friend, thoughtful therapist and loving wife; she deserves the best today. Sending SO much love and many hugs to her from across the country. Molly, I am sorry that I can't make the Silver Bullet disappear today. And I am sorry that I can't make Coco appear today. I am also sorry that I made you believe you were getting a car on your 16th birthday. That wasn't very nice of me. I was in 4th grade. Chalk that one up to being a bratty little sis.

I love you more than the sun, the moon and the stars! Can't wait for your next California adventure! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love this. And I love you both! Keeses from Shecago, KBN squared

    ReplyDelete