Monday, January 10, 2011

I Sat Next to __________ on a Plane.

Upon my return to LA this past holiday season, I connected in Minneapolis. When I was boarding the plane, I noticed that I was behind some aging (ahem) rocker types. They were being loud and it was known to everyone within earshot that they were on tour. Ohh-kaaay. Mind you, they were small cities. Green Bay on New Year's Eve. I heard them say their seat number and noticed they were in my row. BACK WITH THE CATTLE. I don't fly big, kids. Coach it is for this little munchkin and that is A-okay with me. Well, I wouldn't turn a first class seat down I suppose.

I'll give you a clue as to who these aging rockers were...

They were very nice and revealed their identity at the end of the flight when some 16 year old kid asked who they were. Their response? "Kid, we had a hit when your father was in high school." Pretty much.

Here is a photo of the band back in the day.

Hot pants, right?

Give up? It was Warrant. Said hit: "Cherry Pie". EVERYONE knows that tune and it's a juke box staple. Period. Bad ass. And pretty funny. But not nearly as good as Feeg's Poison story.

8 comments:

  1. I am mesmerized by your thinking. But I couldn’t understand why you have written so little about Gamsat practice. You should be a little more descriptive about how one can get good Gamsat tips. Also you should have written about sites which offers Gamsat style questions. Free gamsat test

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am mesmerized by your thinking. But I couldn’t understand why you have written so little about Gamsat practice. You should be a little more descriptive about how one can get good Gamsat tips. Also you should have written about sites which offers Gamsat style questions. Free gamsat test

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I must agree with you. Gamsat preparation is not that easy if there is no one to help you. But now a day there are many sites which provide Gamsat prep help. But finding the best helping guide for Gamsat is difficult. Gamsat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am mesmerized by your thinking. But I couldn’t understand why you have written so little about Gamsat practice. You should be a little more descriptive about how one can get good Gamsat tips. Also you should have written about sites which offers Gamsat style questions. Free gamsat test

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am mesmerized by your thinking. But I couldn’t understand why you have written so little about Gamsat practice. You should be a little more descriptive about how one can get good Gamsat tips. Also you should have written about sites which offers Gamsat style questions. Free gamsat test

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! I must agree with you. Gamsat preparation is not that easy if there is no one to help you. But now a day there are many sites which provide Gamsat prep help. But finding the best helping guide for Gamsat is difficult. Gamsat prep

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! I must agree with you. Gamsat preparation is not that easy if there is no one to help you. But now a day there are many sites which provide Gamsat prep help. But finding the best helping guide for Gamsat is difficult. Gamsat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Your writing was very informative I must say. There are many people looking for Free gamsat practice guides. You’ll find many sites that provide this kind of help, all these Free gamsat test is not up to the candidate’s longings. I am also, searching for a good site which can provide me with Free gamsat prep. Free gamsat practice

    ReplyDelete