Friday, January 28, 2011

Super!

Guess who will be in attendance next weekend in Dallas at the SUPERBOWL?!?!?! THIS GIRL! I could pee. I can't concentrate. I have butterflies in my stomach. I haven't been THIS excited about something...well, since the Rose Bowl.

Thank GOODNESS this fell on a dark week at work. The football Gods were with me. Look for me on the TV, I will be the one painted green with the gold tassles*. Black Eyed Peas as the halftime show? My excitement is dulling my hatred for them. Who knew?

BUT...I will be missing a very important birthday of a very important and understanding friend. I am very sad about that. I love you, Ri and I will make it up to you.

Until then, it's a great day to be a Packer!

3 comments:

  1. WHAT?!?!?! I'm such a jelly-bean right now!! How on EARTH did you get tickets? The good Doctor? I need the deets! Have an amazing time. I expect many detailed blog posts, that way we can all experience it through you.

    GO PACK GO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ing, that is too cool! How on Earth did you score tickets and HOW ON EARTH did you afford them? :)

    ReplyDelete