Thursday, February 10, 2011

Little Pistol. Little Singing Pistol, That Is.

I know, I know. I owe you a Super Bowl blog update. I just can't right now. Too much to write. I promise soon.

In the meantime, I MUST share a story with you about my sweet (?) little pistol of a niece. My brother in law put her down for her nap this afternoon and shut the door. He heard noise coming from the room and realized she was singing. You must think, "Oh, how sweet..." right? Wait til you hear what she was singing.

LADY GAGA! "Bad Romance"! HA! She is 2 1/2. Granted, she knows the song because of the Glee soundtrack. But still. Damn near fell off my chair when Mol told me about that. Yeah Emme! You sing that Lady Gaga! When Mason was your age, he was singing Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and he is a sweet boy, so this should be interesting. Good luck with that one, sister! Heheheh.

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with the Gaga and I think she is a perfectly fit role model! Sing it, Em!!

    ReplyDelete