Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm in a Neon State of Mind.

I know I am a teensy tinesy bit late to the game with this trend, but it's making me super dee duper excited for summer. If I were one to wear shorts, I would buy these in a heartbeat.

Obsesstickled right now with Neon ev-er-y-thing. I am trying to hunt this bad boy down...

but can't seem to find one! Sold out at Revolve, no bueno.

May have to settle for some of these:

Or these:

That last photo doesn't do the neon justice. In real life, those are shockingly pink. And I like it. Now, just need a nice little tan (via L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Tan Towel) before I even dare put any of those on.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh! I am loving the bright bright colors as well. (Was staring obsessively last night at the March Vogue and all of its pics of shockingly bright clothing.) Fully support all of the above choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give Forever 21, H&M a month or two and I'm certain they'll have a neon bandage (and everything else) for you!!

    ReplyDelete