Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Jeopardy Teen Tournament.

NERD ALERT! I DVR Jeopardy. Make fun of me, I dare you.

Very few things make me feel really intelligent in this world. I'm not dumb, that much I know. But I certainly didn't score a perfect 36 on my ACTs. Hey, I took them the morning of PROM! I was distracted! The Jeopardy Teen Tournament just happens to be one of those things that makes me feel SMART. S-M-R-T! Happens every time the tournament is on the tube. I get cocky, even. Gasp! Take that, Mr. Collins for thinking I wasn't paying attention in 9th grade Physical Science. I may have been daydreaming about some boy, but I got DOWN when it came to math and science. And it's incredible what I can pull out of the vault when needed-at least when Jeopardy is involved.

And then we return to regular jeopardy and my ego gets a SERIOUS reality check.

Mr. Trebek, sir, please urge your production team to add another cycle of the Teen Tournament. Thankyouverymuch.

2 comments:

  1. HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS ABOUT YOU????? I WATCH IT EVERY NIGHT!!!!

    we were made for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeopardy AND a classic Simpsons reference? You totally rock.

    Nerds FTW!

    ReplyDelete