Thursday, March 17, 2011

Man Repeller.

My friend Katy turned me onto a hysterical blog called Man Repeller. Check out this post about what repels women. Couldn't agree more (for the most part).

I purchased an H&M gem yesterday that would in my honest opinion fall into the Man Repeller category.

When chicas wear schtuff like this, it's not for the men, it's for the ladies. Obvi. Not sure if I am going to rock it or not. I panicked because it was the ONLY one they had in the store so I bought it. The material is ABSOLUTELY offensive; thin and shows every imperfection. So if I do, it'll be spanx city. I can hear you now, "But it looks so good on Giselle in the ad!". Duh. She could wear a trash bag and it would look good on her. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Love the woman repellar post. Genius! See you in like 15 hours!!!

    ReplyDelete