Tuesday, March 1, 2011

One of These Things is Not Like The Other...

It's March. Summer is coming. Which means I need some bathing suits and some SERIOUS wedge action in my life. Wouldn't it be grand if all of my wedges could read Choo, Louboutin, Weitzman on the inside? Well, they could, but I would have to turn tricks to make that happen and I am not really in the mood to start hooking. So. Next best option. See below.
Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

I lied. They are the same! The price, however, is not.

And a great big premature YOU'RE WELCOME for saving you $295. (Actually, thank Dana). But you can buy ME a fabulous birthday gift with all that money I just saved you. Not into knock off bags, not one bit. But I can get down with some "imitation-is-the-sincerest-form-of-flattery" shoes!

1 comment:

  1. Love. I have a pair of nude steve maddens that people always think are Louboutin (until they see that the bottoms are not red, of course).

    And I tried on that dress at H&M! Adorable but not built for me. My football shoulders need a little more give in a fabric.

    ReplyDelete