Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Rent the Runway!

I'm sure you all have heard of Rent The Runway by now. If you haven't, sign up! I recently rented the runway for my trip to Vegas. I was feeling like I had NOTHING to wear and wanted something fresh and fun and I didn't want to buy anything. So I rented this dress. And here is the end result. Don't judge me for that photo. Sweet Child O' Mine was on and I can't be held accountable for my actions when that song plays. Ever. Pure magic. They ship it to you with EVERYTHING you need to send it back so once you've worn it you just pop it in the envelope and send it on its way. Easy as pie. And in this day in age of facebook, blogs, etc, who wants to be seen wearing the same thing twice? It helps if you know what size you are in each designer but just in case you think you might need a different size they send you a back up size. For free. How brilliant is that? They have a special going right now. Pay $50 and get $100 worth of rentals! Get the deal here. You have until October 8th to use it (you KNOW you have at least something to get dressy for before then) but only have 2 days to buy the deal! DO IT. Trust me, you won't regret it. You're welcome.

3 comments:

  1. The dress looks great! I've had it in the back of my mind to do this too. Do they rent dance moves? Kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it! It honestly is so easy and FANTASTIC!

    And they do rent dance moves along with pick up lines. But those have to go back with the dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked amazing in this dress... worth every penny. xo, RilesB

    ReplyDelete