Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Transformers (for Women)!

When I was in kindergarten, I wanted a transformer for Christmas from Santa. I was mesmerized by how it started out as a car for example and then quickly could change into a robot. What can I say, I was sometimes a tomboy. Clearly. I mean, I held onto a hammer for dear life instead of a doll. So it makes sense that I'd be totally down with what I am about to share with you. So, what is better than this Thread Clara wedding dress on shopbop.com I ask you?
I'll tell you what. What's better than the above dress is the fact that it transforms into the dress below. Pure brilliance. And a perfect ceremony-to-reception look.
Swoonballs. Perfection. Not to mention brilliance.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! First "stunnerballs," and now "swoonballs!" I don't even like the word "swoon," but adding "balls" like that is transforming (pun very much intended:) And yes, the dress is brills.

    ReplyDelete