Sunday, August 7, 2011

Is it Possible?

Here is a question for the ages. Is it possible to fall in love with a fictional character? I mean, is it? Because if it is, I think I might have. With him.
Not Ryan Gosling. But his character Jacob Palmer. Swoonballs just isn't going to cut it. I need a new word. Do yourself a favor and go see Crazy Stupid Love. You won't be sorry. You might be mad that you're not dating or married to Jacob Palmer. Maybe you're mad he didn't use the signature Dirty Dancing move on you. But it's worth getting mad about, trust.

7 comments:

  1. Or what about every single character he has ever played? Sincerely, Swooning in LA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is completely possible. This issue came up in college when a friend of mine declared that she was in love with Pacey Witter on Dawson's Creek. Not Joshua Jackson but Pacey Witter. I, of course, fully supported that love and I support your love of Jacob Palmer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it weird that I looked over at Brendan during the movie and said "I love him" referring to Ryan Gosling's character?...

    ReplyDelete
  4. And yes, we brought our 1 week old to the movie b/c I was so excited to see it. He didn't think much of it as he slept right through it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was WONDERING when and how you saw it. I love it! Baby's first movie. Put it in the baby book. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what about a fictional character in a book. Holy buckets Edward Cullen and I were having a serious affair for a few months there.

    ReplyDelete