Saturday, August 20, 2011

My Bike, My Bike! I Want My Bike!

Picture me stomping around like the little girl in The Goonies (was it Data's little sister?) when Brand took her bike to chase after Mikey.
And that is what I will be doing on Tuesday September 13th at Target when THIS becomes available to me for purchase:
Like I said, "I want my bike!". Missoni for Target. Next stop, Anticipation Station! The collection has over 400 pieces and I can't promise you that I won't buy one of everything. And I also can't promise you that the Wicked Witch of the West song won't trail me wherever I ride my bike.

2 comments:

  1. I also CANNOT WAIT for this debut. Big big troubles. Might just have to be baby girl's first shopping trip??

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! It would be a perfect first shopping trip for you and baby girl! Wish we could go together...

    ReplyDelete