Monday, September 26, 2011

Airplane Etiquette.

Have you ever had to use one of these on a flight?
No? Well you're lucky. I did some serious traveling last week for both work and pleasure and found myself in all 3 of the most populated cities in the US. And I had to use the above bag- because you can't get up from your seat unless you're at cruising altitude.

Came down with a little something (the jury is still out on whether it was a bug or a little food poisoning...) and it made for a miserable flight from NYC to Chicago. And a miserable Ingy for 2 days.

BUT all the travel connected me with my friends and lit the fire under my butt to make room in my all-too-busy schedule to make time to blog. No matter what. So...I'm back.

Note: that red bag above was not the bag that I used.

1 comment:

  1. Guess who used that bad boy on her Milwaukee to LAX flight last Sunday evening.....

    ReplyDelete