Thursday, September 1, 2011

One of the Best Days of the YEAR!

Today is a great day (for more than one reason but I'll just be covering one of them right now). FOOTBALL is back in my life. I don't count preseason NFL. Nope. Not one bit. But kicking off college football at Camp Randall? Yes PLEASE!
I'll have you all know that I have on my Badger best today and will be RUNNING to the bar as soon as the school bell rings at the end of the day. Can't wait to cheer my boys on! And what an exciting quote to have stumbled upon yesterday: "Wisconsin will win the Big Ten. Do you realize the Badgers' offensive line this year will weigh about 1,600 pounds? That's more than the max payload of a 2008 Toyota Tundra. It's also about 80 pounds more than the Green Bay Packers' offensive line. That's a sixth grader more. They will cut down everything in the conference like wheat threshers. Welcome to the adult dinner table, Nebraska."

I'll leave you with an image from one of the most memorable Badger games in my lifetime which happened to be last October.
Gives me Badger Bumps.

2 comments:

  1. BEST DAY EVER!!!! I am so stupidly, Badger happy today it is ridiculous. And am wearing a Badger t-shirt today which should go over well at client meetings. ;-) I just wish we could be together to watch the game tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BADGER BUMPS!!!!! I am dressed as if going to a game at Camp Randall. It might be overkill but most likely it's just plain awesome. I bought red Toms JUST for Badger season...well and they are super cute.

    I can NOT wait to watch the game with you 1 month from TODAY!

    Badger hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete