Thursday, November 17, 2011

Birthday Girl. Birthday Beth.

Today I am getting on a plane to celebrate this gorgeous girl.
And I could NOT be more excited to see her and my besties. Not possible.

Friends. Haystacks. Book club. Puerto Vallarta. Sweetzer. Engagement excitement (and avoiding you the week leading up to it!). Lady Gaga "Just Dance". Ice Cream Cake. JESSICA SPEARS! Pittsburgh. Pearl. I love your friends who are now my friends. Halloween in WeHo. Big Bear (SNOW!). B-rad. 8 oz. Coldplay concert. Mini candy bar phone. Barney's. Impromptu Sunday Funday at the W. You love my friends who are now your friends. Beach trips to watch the boys surf. Breakfast club. DP Holiday parties. Fire pit nights. Unconditional love. Palm Springs. Sweet, sweet Paxton.

HBD, Bethy. I tell you this all of the time but I wish I could go back to that day in February 2007 when I met you and I wish I could tell "2007 Beth" and "2007 Ingrid" that we would become fast friends and best friends at that and I would kill to see the looks on their faces.

I love you OH-SO-MUCH and can't wait to celebrate YOU. Here's to 30!

2 comments: