Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Scarf, scarf, scarf. Scarves.

Scarves.  I wear them year-round.  Summer time when it's 110 degrees with 100% humidity?  No problem.  I've got a scarf on.  Because I'm always cold.  And if my neck is warm then I'm happy.  And the bigger, the better.  I swear I need an extra closet just for my scarves.

Last summer, I lost one of my favorite scarves in Rhode Island.  And I still lament the loss to this day.  My poor sister had to hear me whine about it for days afterward.  It was from the Gap and I'm pretty sure I got it for a song on clearance but STILL.  I miss it.  I haven't the foggiest idea what on earth happened to it, but it's gone.  Poof.  And I search eBay tirelessly looking for that same scarf with no luck.  What was so great about that scarf?  It was HUGE.  Like, it could double as a neck brace huge.  And that's what I dig.  Late to the game finding out about Theodora & Callum scarves, but at least I showed up to the party.  Maybe I didn't pay attention because they are kind of spendy.  But let's be honest.  If we break it down to cost per wear, it's a GREAT investment.  As long as I don't lose it.  (Don't you LOVE how I justify things?).  Shopbop.com carries some of the styles.  And we all know how I feel about Shopbop (freeshippingandreturnsandnosalestaxinillinoisWHAT!?!?!).

Absolutely loving this one:

And I can't be mad at this one either:

Loving this one as well:

Some people are shoe people.  I'm a scarf person.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Ingy is back! PS - I'll take all three pretty please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! Love them all! And it's good to be back!

    ReplyDelete